Any commercial roofing in Lakewood Colorado is a large undertaking for a company and should be given the due diligence it requires to get your job done properly. Some things to look for in a commercial roofing contractor are:
- Make sure company is up-to-date and are covered completely with Workman’s Comp and General Liability.
- Ask how long they’ve been in business and look them up on the Secretary of State’s website.
- Past client list of contacts you can call on before your sign a contract with the commercial roofing company
- Full written contract from contractor which you can run by your legal department before signing
- Full estimate from your insurance company, if applicable before commercial roofing contractor starts work
- Timeline and schedule of work flow from roofing contractor
- List of materials that will be used by contractor making sure they will protect your roof in the future
- Warranty from commercial roofing company
- Guarantee that contractor will work on your project every day until completion. If they have a conflicting contract that would take them away from your project, perhaps another contractor would better suit your roofing needs.
- Make sure they’re rated A+ with your local Better Business Bureau
After going through the above list with your contractor and they satisfy everything including all the licensing, legal and insurance questions, have them check in with you at regular times for updates and changes to the workflow timeline. Consider yourself in charge of the roofing contractor in Lakewood project and follow through with due diligence. Everyone wins in the end!